1. What sizes do you work in?
Ans: 10 by 12 inches
16 by 20 inches
20 by 25 inches
* Please contact me for other size requests.
2. How long does it take for you to finish a portrait?
Ans: 1-5 days depending on the kind of portrait. (It may go up if I’m already working on other clients’ works.)
3. Do you ship abroad?
Ans: Yes, through a reliable courier service. You are sure to have your portrait at your doorstep in 3-5 days from the ship date depending on your location.
4. Where is your studio located?
Ans: I work from home. I’m currently based at Mile 7, Achimota in Accra – Ghana.
5. How do I commission a portrait?
a) Send me the picture you want drawn through my email email@example.com or through WhatsApp +233246037227.
b) You pay 50% of the fee charged (Totally refundable if you don’t like your finished piece – You will though, lol).
c) I start and finish your work in 1-3 days
d) A picture of the finished piece is taken and sent to you to verify and confirm
e) You pay the remaining 50% of the fee.
f) Your original signed work is sent to you.
6. How much do you charge for a portrait?
Ans: Please visit the Pricing & Ordering page for the price list.